Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Heart Sugar Cookies!

I've been perfecting my sugar cookies since the start of this millenium. According to my faithful followers, I have acheived it.

My best friend and I use to go to Albertsons and buy these sugar cookies all the time when we first met. After months and months of eating these cookies, I came up with a challenge. Make sugar cookies that taste just as good or even better. I experimented with different recipes and changed things up and voila!

These versatile vanilla sugar cookies can be cut into many fun and creative shapes for all occasions. They are then decorated and frosted with my homemade buttercream frosting.
Baby Shower

Valentines Day

Bridal Shower


The Holidays


Flowers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a HUGE fan of your sugar cookies! mmmm! I eat them even if they're broken! *-*